Old 09-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Tapas Mishra

Default openaol server for 64 bit Ubuntu 10.04

I am trying to find out AOLServer for 64 bit Ubuntu server 10.04
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/
It would be nice if there
can there be a search box on the above link so that I type the name of
package and I can search it easily.
--
Tapas

Old 09-16-2010, 09:14 AM
Alan Pope

On 16 September 2010 10:08, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to find out AOLServer for 64 bit Ubuntu server 10.04
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/
> It would be nice if there
> can there be a search box on the above link so that I type the name of
> package and I can search it easily.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=aolserver

Is aolserver4-daemon what you're after ?

http://packages.ubuntu.com/jaunty/aolserver4

Cheers,
Al.