Old 09-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Dropbox

Default Giorgio Maggiolo invited you to Dropbox

Giorgio Maggiolo wants you to use Dropbox to sync and share files online and across computers.

Get started here.

- The Dropbox Team

To stop receiving invites from Dropbox, click here

*2010*Dropbox

Old 09-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Pat Brown

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Dropbox <no-reply@dropboxmail.com> wrote:

Giorgio Maggiolo wants you to use Dropbox to sync and share files online and across computers.

Get started here.

- The Dropbox Team

I already use Dropbox. I highly recommend it to safeguard documents. It's been a*lifesaver*for me more than once.

Pat Brown

http://www.pabrown.com
The vacation from hell -- Forest of Corpses

Old 09-16-2010, 04:31 AM
Michael Haney

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Pat Brown <pat.mysterywriter@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I already use Dropbox. I highly recommend it to safeguard documents. It's been a*lifesaver*for me more than once.

So do I, its great! :-)

Over at Reddit.com its a "tradition" to do Dropbox Referral Fests,
where everyone posts their referral URLs to get people to sign up so
you both get extra storage. Maybe we should start a similar tradition
here or in the Sounder list.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:* http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts

Old 09-16-2010, 07:40 AM
"Amedee Van Gasse (ub)"

On Thu, September 16, 2010 06:31, Michael Haney wrote:

> Over at Reddit.com its a "tradition" to do Dropbox Referral Fests,
> where everyone posts their referral URLs to get people to sign up so
> you both get extra storage. Maybe we should start a similar tradition
> here or in the Sounder list.

On the Sounder list, please.