Old 09-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Reset resolver after network device activation (#632489)

Old 09-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Radek Vykydal

On 09/14/2010 05:32 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:

Didn't we start using urlgrabber.reset_curl_obj() specifically because
isys.resetResolver wasn't doing enough, and the curl object wasn't
getting the new settings and thus failing to connect to things? What
changed?

Yes, that's what I am thinking now too. I thought that
c-ares is doing complete resolver reset for curl when
doing reset_curl_obj(), but it doesn't seem so. Removing
of isys.resetResolver call is due to my changes in networking
code some months ago, and now I wonder if it ever worked
since, network enablement in stage 2 is not very frequent
use/test case.

Radek