Old 09-13-2010, 04:18 PM
user1

Default When clicking on a link in dolphin it asks for "Open with:"

I am using lucid and kde 4.4.5.

When clicking on a link in dolphin it asks for "Open with:" and I answer
"dolphin" - I also check "Remember application for this type of file".

Next time I click on another link in dolphin same things happens ? :-)

Old 09-13-2010, 11:53 PM
Christopher Chan

On Tuesday, September 14, 2010 12:18 AM, user1 wrote:
> I am using lucid and kde 4.4.5.
>
> When clicking on a link in dolphin it asks for "Open with:" and I answer
> "dolphin" - I also check "Remember application for this type of file".
>
> Next time I click on another link in dolphin same things happens ? :-)

kubuntu-users -> that way

Old 09-14-2010, 08:07 AM
Juergen Sauer

Am Dienstag, 14. September 2010 schrieb user1:
> I am using lucid and kde 4.4.5.
>
> When clicking on a link in dolphin it asks for "Open with:" and I answer
> "dolphin" - I also check "Remember application for this type of file".
>
> Next time I click on another link in dolphin same things happens ?

Right-click on the Object, Chose Proprieteries" (or Alt-Enter) and click on the
Tool Icon, right of the Type: Line ...

An Option Box regarding this Type is opening and you can chose and setup
the actions, you want.

Greetings from Norther rainy Germany
Jojo

--
Jürgen Sauer - automatiX GmbH, +49-4209-4699, juergen.sauer@automatix.de
Das Linux Systemhaus - Service - Support - Server - Lösungen

Old 09-15-2010, 09:18 AM
user1

>> When clicking on a link in dolphin it asks for "Open with:" and I
>> answer "dolphin" - I also check "Remember application for this type of
>> file".

> Right-click on the Object, Chose Proprieteries" (or Alt-Enter) and click
> on the Tool Icon, right of the Type: Line ...
>
> An Option Box regarding this Type is opening and you can chose and setup
> the actions, you want.
> 36/201/14198

Does not help ?

Old 09-20-2010, 08:48 PM
user1

When I click on the reload box in dolphin, it seems to fix the problem,
then the file format changes to an ordinary directory file.