Old 09-12-2010, 05:25 PM

Default automatic way to set up global kdb shortcuts

Hey all,

I have a script which does all my post-installation configuration for me,
except global kbd shortcuts (and a few minor things, including editing
postfix's config and installing firefox plugins).

Is there a tool which can let me do this from the command line?