Old 09-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Detlef Lechner

Default Kexi: ow can I create a copy of an existing underlying table in the same directory?

Hi,

[Kexi Version 2.2.2] (KOffice 2.2.2) Under KDE 4.5.1 (KDE 4.5.1)] How
can I create a copy of an existing underlying table in the same
directory under a slightly different name? I found "<mytable> : Table" >
Export > To Clipboard... | To File As Data Table...

Regards,
Detlef Lechner