Old 09-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Derek Maciel

Default Help: Unable to install ubuntu-10.10-beta-desktop-i386 in VBox 3.2 inside WinXP

Too tell you the truth (not to sound lazy), but when I run into these
problems I just download an image of the install instead of trying to
install it myself.

I assume you're familiar with the BitTorrent protocol. Try this
torrent: http://www.mininova.org/tor/3191739