Old 09-12-2010, 03:09 AM
Arpan Patel

Default Help: Unable to install ubuntu-10.10-beta-desktop-i386 in VBox 3.2 inside WinXP

I have downloaded the ubuntu-10.10-beta-desktop-i386.
I have configured VBox. IDE secondary master as ubuntu-10.10-beta-desktop-i386 and SATA Port 0 as MaverickMeerkat.vdi (30GB)
others are default settings.

When I start the machine it shows like this:
EFI Shell version 2.10 [1.1]
Current running mode 1.1.2
Device Mapping Table
fs0** :- - -<something abt device>- - -