Old 09-12-2010, 12:23 AM
NoOp

Default was (unknown)

On 09/11/2010 10:21 AM, Jitender Kiraria wrote:
> Can I install HTK on Ubuntu 10.04?????????
> Please help me ! its urgent.....

I don't know the answer as I've never used it, but if you mean
HTK-toolkit, these might be of interest:

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&complete=0&q=ubuntu+%2Blucid+%2Bhtk-toolkit&btnG=Search>

<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/270100>
[needs-packaging] HTK - speech recognition]

<http://htk.eng.cam.ac.uk/download.shtml>

<http://www.voxforge.org/home/dev/acousticmodels/linux/create/htkjulius/how-to/download>

<http://blog.eracc.com/2010/02/28/gnulinux-current-state-of-voice-dictation-and-recognition/>

<http://www.vinux.org.uk/>