Old 09-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Kipton Moravec

Default F-SPOT problems

I upgraded my system from 08.04 LTS to 10.04.1 LTS and F-Spot does not
seem to want to import correctly.

I plug in my phone and point F-SPOT to the right place, it says it is
importing 72 images, but the screen only shows a couple of them.

When I go to import select folder the names in the folder are grayed
out.

What is wrong?

Why will it not work?
There is not much documentation.

I tried to reload F-SPOT with Synaptic Package Manager but it makes no
difference.

Kip
--
Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...
LTS

Old 09-12-2010, 01:03 AM
NoOp

On 09/11/2010 01:03 PM, Kipton Moravec wrote:
> I upgraded my system from 08.04 LTS to 10.04.1 LTS and F-Spot does not
> seem to want to import correctly.
>
> I plug in my phone and point F-SPOT to the right place, it says it is
> importing 72 images, but the screen only shows a couple of them.
>
> When I go to import select folder the names in the folder are grayed
> out.
>
> What is wrong?
>
> Why will it not work?
> There is not much documentation.
>
> I tried to reload F-SPOT with Synaptic Package Manager but it makes no
> difference.

Have a look through:
<https://launchpad.net/+search?field.text=F-SPOT+%2Blucid&field.actions.search=Search>

<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/f-spot>

To see if you can 'spot' (pun intended... sorry) a related bug issue.