Old 09-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Asif Iqbal

Default bluez not working with ubuntu lucid

Any idea how I can connect to my phone through bluetooth ?

I am stuck here

http://picpaste.com/bluez-i9aTdBiv.png

and this is all I have in syslog

http://pastebin.com/dCwNXkBk

I see a similar bug that has not resolved yet. Is this the latest?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez/+bug/552579

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu