Old 09-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Johnneylee Rollins

Default Primary mouse click lockup

On occasion, I get a sort of software "stuckness" where the left mouse
click isn't detected, but the right click is. Originally I had this
small problem nailed down to Epiphany-browser. It would happen when
moving the tabs or playing around with it in general. The odd part was
that I got the same type of lock-up while chromium was open and
nothing else. Does anyone have any clues on it? I'll hopefully be able
to more intelligently inform on the situation when I figure out which
logs I could/should supply.

[No Karl please]
~SpaceGhost

Old 09-10-2010, 11:48 AM
"M.R."

On 09/10/2010 11:29 AM, Johnneylee Rollins wrote:
> On occasion, I get a sort of software "stuckness" where the left mouse
> click isn't detected, but the right click is.

Similar here, on a laptop with "mouse-pad" and external mouse;
"stuck" is only the external mouse left button; not the pad.
Usually, a few moves/clicks on the pad recovers the external
mouse click detection.

Marko

Old 09-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Nils Kassube

Johnneylee Rollins wrote:
> On occasion, I get a sort of software "stuckness" where the left
> mouse click isn't detected, but the right click is.

I had the same here with the right mouse button. It turned out to be a
faulty mouse - another one didn't have the problem.

Nils

Old 09-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Norman Silverstone

> > On occasion, I get a sort of software "stuckness" where the left
> > mouse click isn't detected, but the right click is.
>
> I had the same here with the right mouse button. It turned out to be a
> faulty mouse - another one didn't have the problem.

Same here but it was the left button.

Norman

Old 10-16-2010, 11:48 AM
OAN UQ

I'm having the same problem.

Primary mouse button doesn't respond out of the blue and everything else
works. Sometimes it starts working again (i can't seem to see the
reason). This could be connected: sometimes the Super-key also doesn't
respond when the primary mousebuttons not working.