Old 09-09-2010, 08:43 PM
"G. "

Default sound problem RESOLVED

Updating this so it shows RESOLVED in the subject line

Old 09-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Ric Moore

On Thu, 2010-09-09 at 15:43 -0500, G. wrote:
> Updating this so it shows RESOLVED in the subject line

...and what resolved the problem?? Ric

Linux user# 44256

Old 09-10-2010, 01:06 AM
"G. "

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 7:49 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-09-09 at 15:43 -0500, G. wrote:
>> Updating this so it shows RESOLVED in the subject line
>
> ...and what resolved the problem?? Ric

> Linux user# 44256
>
>Problem solved by installing the latest version of Alsa 1.0.23
following the instructions at

http://monespaceperso.org/blog-en/2010/05/02/upgrade-alsa-1-0-23-on-ubuntu-lucid-lynx-10-04/

I had follow the procedure twice. Not sure if I missed something or a
download was corrupted:

http://monespaceperso.org/blog-en/2010/05/02/upgrade-alsa-1-0-23-on-ubuntu-lucid-lynx-10-04/

Problem solved by installing the latest version of Alsa 1.0.23
following the instructions at

http://monespaceperso.org/blog-en/2010/05/02/upgrade-alsa-1-0-23-on-ubuntu-lucid-lynx-10-04/

gary