Old 09-08-2010, 12:30 PM
stan

Default ksplice for machies WO direcet internet connectivity

I am in the process of implementing ksplice for a number of production
machines, so that I don't have to reboot these machines every few days,
when a new kernel comes out. Thes machines use apt-proxy to update, as not
all of them have direct conectivty to the internet.

When I got to the first machine WO direct conectivity, I got the following
message when I ran uptrack-upgrade:

Could not connect to the Ksplice Uptrack server. A network connection
is needed to ensure you have the latest list of updates to install.
Please check your Internet connection and try again. If this computer
does not have direct access to the Internet, you will need to
configure an https proxy in /etc/uptrack/uptrack.conf.

(Network error: couldn't connect to host)

Is it possoble to proxy this somehow?