Old 09-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Loïc Grenié

Default Not hotplugging mouse in Xorg

Hi,

my USB mouse and keyboard disconnect and reconnect often (hardware
problem) and I need that the "main" X server does *not* use them
(anti-hotplugging).
Does anyone know how to do that with Lucid ? With Karmic it was possible
fiddling with hald but I've not found how to do it with Lucid.

Thanks,

Loïc