Old 09-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Parshwa Murdia

Default where it the torrent link?

Hi,

For getting the Ubuntu, can one give me the torrent link for Ubuntu 10.04, so that it could be downloaded in different times (sometimes if the PC is off, next time, it starts the download from the point it left previously).

Parshwa Murdia

Old 09-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Liam Proven

On 7 September 2010 16:13, Parshwa Murdia <ubuntu.bkn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For getting the Ubuntu, can one give me the torrent link for Ubuntu 10.04,
> so that it could be downloaded in different times (sometimes if the PC is
> off, next time, it starts the download from the point it left previously).

It is right there on the main site. No searching necessary, really.

Main page | Downloads | Alternatives | Torrent.

http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/get-ubuntu/alternative-download#bt

Old 09-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Parshwa Murdia

It is right there on the main site. No searching necessary, really.

Main page | Downloads | Alternatives | Torrent.

http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/get-ubuntu/alternative-download#bt

Thanks.
Parshwa Murdia