Old 09-07-2010, 11:55 AM
stan

Default ksplice?

re there any plans to implement ksplice on Ubuntu? I have about 6
production machines that I am trying to keep up to date, and it seems like
every few days there is a kernel upgrade, which of course requires a
reboot. I really do not like rebooting these machines this often, and my
understanding is that this technique will allow me to not have to do that.