Old 09-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Larry Shields

Default Help on apache2 / zoneminder needed...

On 09/06/2010 12:51 PM, Hal Burgiss wrote:

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Larry
Shields <larryesu@charter.net>
wrote:

I am trying ti get
zoneminder working yet when I try to start apache2 it is
saying Could not reliably determine the server's
fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
(ok)

Is this what is is suppose to be...???

The 'OK' means its OK. Its just a warning, not a fatal
error, and I doubt has anything to do with your problem
(though I have no idea what zoneminder is).

If you feel you want to quiet this warning, googling
around, I find this:

http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/CouldNotDetermineServerName

--

Hal

Thanks Hal,

I just wasn't sure of what it said, or maybe I over looked it...At
anyrate I still am having a problem installing ZoneMinder...I will
check with there users group there...

Larry

--
Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
by Ubuntu ver 10.4 Lucid "Ultimate Edition 2.7"

Reg# Linux User 484593

"This is Linux Country,
on a quiet night you can hear
WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"

Old 09-07-2010, 03:36 PM
NoOp

On 09/06/2010 09:21 AM, Larry Shields wrote:
> *I am trying ti get zoneminder working yet when I try to start apache2
> it is saying *Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified
> domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName (ok)
> *Is this what is is suppose to be...???

Perhaps:
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&complete=0&q=help.ubuntu+%2Blucid+%2B zoneminder&btnG=Search>

<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1535947>