Old 09-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Larry Shields

Default Help on apache2 / zoneminder needed...

I am trying ti get zoneminder working yet when I try to start
apache2 it is saying Could not reliably determine the
server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
(ok)

Is this what is is suppose to be...???

Any help on this would be very helpful...

Thanks Larry

--
Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
by Ubuntu ver 10.4 Lucid "Ultimate Edition 2.7"

Reg# Linux User 484593

"This is Linux Country,
on a quiet night you can hear
WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"

Old 09-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Hal Burgiss

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Larry Shields <larryesu@charter.net> wrote:

I am trying ti get zoneminder working yet when I try to start
apache2 it is saying Could not reliably determine the
server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
(ok)

Is this what is is suppose to be...???

The 'OK' means its OK. Its just a warning, not a fatal error, and I doubt has anything to do with your problem (though I have no idea what zoneminder is).

If you feel you want to quiet this warning, googling around, I find this:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/CouldNotDetermineServerName

--
Hal

Old 09-06-2010, 05:58 PM
nitin chandra

Hello Larry,

I have installed ZoneMinder with Apache on Ubuntu, and when I start
apache it gives me the same warning, but it does not hamper running
the ZM control Panel ... if you discount the fact image is not
displayed by the camera.

if all your installations have gone smoothly then you should see the
control panel.

http://localhost/zm/

or

http://<YourCompIP>/zm/ (trailing slash required to see the panel)