Old 01-20-2008, 01:21 PM
"ANU DEV"

Default ubuntu not installing with windows

How can i install Ubuntu with 4 partitions ?

I need partition for Windows, Ubuntu, Suse and Fedora.

One old machine does not allow me to load Windows because it had only
Fedora and I loaded Ubuntu after that. Now its not loading Windows.

What is the problem ? Please help me.

Thanks

Old 01-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Andrew Doades

Is there any error when trying to boot into the windows OS??

it maybe you need to just reinstall your boot loader !

Old 01-20-2008, 01:37 PM
"ANU DEV"

In one machine : no error to load windows. it works but I cannot
instal ubuntu with suse, fedora and windows ---4 partitions. How to do
that ?

In two machine : It has only Linux -fedora and after i load ubuntu i
cannot put fedora. Ubuntu works but i want to keep 2 linux and
windows. Why cant all 3 be put in the machine???

Old 01-20-2008, 01:39 PM
"ANU DEV"

also I dont know coomand to install boot loader , where can i find it please ?

Old 01-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Andrew Doades

simple, if you boot up fedora or one of the other setups you should be
able to reconfigure the bootloader!

I have installed 2 Linux installs before, and I just install the Linux
and then wait for the bootloader, ubuntu is very good at finding an=d
installing other and all operating systems to the bootloader!