Old 11-16-2013, 04:06 PM
Stephen Michael Kellat

Default Ubuntu One

I'm out at the farm in Sheffield so I'm not able to test this at the
moment. There seem to be a set of instructions for running Ubuntu One
in headless mode here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/Headless

Would we be able to automate some of said instructions so that we could
ship Ubuntu One somewhere in the future?

Stephen Michael Kellat