-   -   USB mouse doesn't respond (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/403250-usb-mouse-doesnt-respond.html)

Peng Yu 07-23-2010 03:22 PM

USB mouse doesn't respond

Hi,

My desktop is on ubuntu LTS 10.04. My mouse is connected with the
desktop with USB. But sometimes, it stops responding. I'm not sure why
it happens. I have unplug it and replug it for several times. It
didn't work.

Would you please let me know what might be the potential cause?

Peng

Jordon Bedwell 07-23-2010 04:07 PM

USB mouse doesn't respond

On 7/23/10 10:22 AM, Peng Yu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My desktop is on ubuntu LTS 10.04. My mouse is connected with the
> desktop with USB. But sometimes, it stops responding. I'm not sure why
> it happens. I have unplug it and replug it for several times. It
> didn't work.
>
> Would you please let me know what might be the potential cause?

Who makes the mouse, and what do your xorg logs say?

Peng Yu 07-23-2010 05:12 PM

USB mouse doesn't respond

I meant keyboard is not working. But sometimes mouse is not working.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My desktop is on ubuntu LTS 10.04. My mouse is connected with the
> desktop with USB. But sometimes, it stops responding. I'm not sure why
> it happens. I have unplug it and replug it for several times. It
> didn't work.
>
> Would you please let me know what might be the potential cause?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Peng

Peng

Peng Yu 07-23-2010 05:15 PM

USB mouse doesn't respond

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Jordon Bedwell <jordon@envygeeks.com> wrote:
> On 7/23/10 10:22 AM, Peng Yu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> My desktop is on ubuntu LTS 10.04. My mouse is connected with the
>> desktop with USB. But sometimes, it stops responding. I'm not sure why
>> it happens. I have unplug it and replug it for several times. It
>> didn't work.
>>
>> Would you please let me know what might be the potential cause?
>>

> Who makes the mouse, and what do your xorg logs say?

I'm sorry for the confusion. But actually, my keyboard is not working.
Do you have any recommendation what I should check?

Peng

Jordon Bedwell 07-23-2010 06:01 PM

USB mouse doesn't respond

On 7/23/10 12:15 PM, Peng Yu wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Jordon Bedwell<jordon@envygeeks.com> wrote:
>> On 7/23/10 10:22 AM, Peng Yu wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My desktop is on ubuntu LTS 10.04. My mouse is connected with the
>>> desktop with USB. But sometimes, it stops responding. I'm not sure why
>>> it happens. I have unplug it and replug it for several times. It
>>> didn't work.
>>>
>>> Would you please let me know what might be the potential cause?
>>>

>> Who makes the mouse, and what do your xorg logs say?
>
> I'm sorry for the confusion. But actually, my keyboard is not working.
> Do you have any recommendation what I should check?

Please start a new thread for your keyboard so that when people search
on Google it keywords to the title right. I'll help you in the new thread.