Old 07-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Juan Jovel

Default Specifications of my graphics cards: my monitor blinks with the new Ubuntu

Hi Liam and everybody,

thanks for answering.* Here are the specifications of my graphics card:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)
Subsystem: Dell Device 02aa
Memory at f6c00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4M]
Memory at e0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
I/O ports at efe8 [size=8]
Capabilities: <access denied>
Kernel driver in use: i915
Kernel modules: i915

Again, my problem is that my screen blinks (from time to time, every 5 min I would say) with the new Ubuntu distro.

Thanks a lot for any help,

JUAN