-   -   Mi monitor blinks with the new Ubuntu version (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/402927-mi-monitor-blinks-new-ubuntu-version.html)

Juan Jovel 07-22-2010 09:54 PM

Mi monitor blinks with the new Ubuntu version

Hello Everybody!

I just updated my Ubuntu system to the version
10.04, after that, my monitor blinks (like a little short-circuit).* I
did not have this problem with the previous Ubuntu version.* I have a
Dell Inspiron laptop with a Intel Core Duo processor.

Any suggestion will be welcome.

JUAN