Old 07-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Colin Law

Default How to run Graphical Shutdown

Hi

On my laptop when I press the power button I get a graphical shutdown
app giving me the option of shutdown, restart etc. I also have a
tablet PC running Ubuntu and want to have a desktop launcher which
runs the graphical shutdown as shutting down via the menus is fiddly
with the touch screen. I have googled but failed to find the app to
run from the launcher to achieve this. Does anyone here know what it
is called?

Colin

Old 07-22-2010, 04:14 PM
James Bensley

If you're using 10.4, right click on the top menu, select add to panel
and chose the Shut Down app from the list?

James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; Those who understand
Vigesimal, and J others...?