Old 07-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Arun Shrimali

Default apt-cacher-ng index file error

Dear All,

I have installed apt-cacher-ng to avoid the recurring download of the same packages.
All went well, but when I try to import the existing packages, it gives the following error :

Apt-Cacher NG maintenance tasks

Starting maintenance task, apt-cacher-ng
version: 0.4.6.
Importing from /var/cache/apt-cacher-ng/_import
directory, scanning...

No index files detected. Unable to continue,
cannot map files to internal locations.

Return to main page

Can anybody help me how to create an index file

regards

Arun