FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Liam Proven
 
Default apt-get upgrade error Not Found

On 20 July 2010 16:03, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got the following error when I try to upgrade. Does anybody know
> what the problem is? "apt-get --fix-missing" doesn't help.

I suggest you change your repositories to some other source than the
Canadian mirrors, as these appear not to be working for you. Perhaps
the USA ones?

System | Administration | Software Sources is possibly the easiest way

--
Liam Proven • Profile & links: http://www.google.com/profiles/lproven
Email: lproven@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven@gmail.com
Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884 • Fax: + 44 870-9151419
AIM/Yahoo/Skype: liamproven • MSN: lproven@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Karl Larsen
 
Default apt-get upgrade error Not Found

On 07/20/2010 09:03 AM, Peng Yu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got the following error when I try to upgrade. Does anybody know
> what the problem is? "apt-get --fix-missing" doesn't help.
>
> $ sudo apt-get upgrade
> [sudo] password for xxx:
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> The following packages have been kept back:
> linux-generic linux-headers-generic linux-image-generic
> The following packages will be upgraded:
> app-install-data-partner binutils brasero brasero-common chromium-browser
> chromium-browser-inspector evince evolution-data-server
> evolution-data-server-common firefox firefox-branding firefox-gnome-support
> flashplugin-installer gedit gedit-common gnome-about gnome-desktop-data
> gnome-keyring gnome-panel gnome-panel-data gtk2-engines-pixbuf
> language-selector language-selector-common libatk1.0-0 libatk1.0-data
> libbrasero-media0 libc-bin libc-dev-bin libc6 libc6-dev libc6-i386
> libcamel1.2-14 libebackend1.2-0 libebook1.2-9 libecal1.2-7
> libedata-book1.2-2 libedata-cal1.2-6 libedataserver1.2-11
> libedataserverui1.2-8 libegroupwise1.2-13 libevdocument2 libevview2
> libexchange-storage1.2-3 libgail-common libgail18 libgcr0
> libgdata-google1.2-1 libgdata1.2-1 libgnome-desktop-2-17 libgnome-keyring0
> libgnomekbd-common libgnomekbd4 libgp11-0 libgstfarsight0.10-0 libgtk2.0-0
> libgtk2.0-bin libgtk2.0-common libgtksourceview2.0-0
> libgtksourceview2.0-common libpam-gnome-keyring libpam-modules
> libpam-runtime libpam0g libpanel-applet2-0 libpng12-0 libpng12-dev
> libsoup-gnome2.4-1 libsoup2.4-1 libusb-0.1-4 light-themes linux-firmware
> linux-libc-dev python-farsight rhythmbox rhythmbox-plugin-cdrecorder
> rhythmbox-plugins sudo vinagre xulrunner-1.9.2
> 79 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
> Need to get 14.9MB/78.3MB of archives.
> After this operation, 6,619kB of additional disk space will be used.
> Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/universe
> chromium-browser-inspector 5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
> libusb-0.1-4 2:0.1.12-14ubuntu0.1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Err http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security/universe
> chromium-browser-inspector 5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.37 80]
> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
> libevdocument2 2.30.3-0ubuntu1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Err http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security/universe
> chromium-browser 5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.37 80]
> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main libevview2
> 2.30.3-0ubuntu1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main evince
> 2.30.3-0ubuntu1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
> libpanel-applet2-0 1:2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
> gnome-panel-data 1:2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
> gnome-panel 1:2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/c/chromium-browser/chromium-browser-inspector_5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1_all.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.37 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/c/chromium-browser/chromium-browser_5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1_amd64.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.37 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libu/libusb/libusb-0.1-4_0.1.12-14ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/e/evince/libevdocument2_2.30.3-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/e/evince/libevview2_2.30.3-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/e/evince/evince_2.30.3-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome-panel/libpanel-applet2-0_2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome-panel/gnome-panel-data_2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> Failed to fetch
> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome-panel/gnome-panel_2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb
> 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
> E: Unable to fetch some archives, try running apt-get update or
> apt-get --fix-missing.
>
>
>
It is a good is a good idea to run "update" every day before
you "upgrade". The update updates your list of proper sources for
updates. So I do:

$ sudo apt-get update

$ sudo apt-get upgrade

and it works fine :-)

73 Karl


--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User
#450462 http://counter.li.org.
Key ID = 3951B48D



--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Victor Padro
 
Default apt-get upgrade error Not Found

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Karl Larsen <klarsen1@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07/20/2010 09:03 AM, Peng Yu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I got the following error when I try to upgrade. Does anybody know
>> what the problem is? "apt-get --fix-missing" doesn't help.
>>
>> $ sudo apt-get upgrade
>> [sudo] password for xxx:
>> Reading package lists... Done
>> Building dependency tree
>> Reading state information... Done
>> The following packages have been kept back:
>> * *linux-generic linux-headers-generic linux-image-generic
>> The following packages will be upgraded:
>> * *app-install-data-partner binutils brasero brasero-common chromium-browser
>> * *chromium-browser-inspector evince evolution-data-server
>> * *evolution-data-server-common firefox firefox-branding firefox-gnome-support
>> * *flashplugin-installer gedit gedit-common gnome-about gnome-desktop-data
>> * *gnome-keyring gnome-panel gnome-panel-data gtk2-engines-pixbuf
>> * *language-selector language-selector-common libatk1.0-0 libatk1.0-data
>> * *libbrasero-media0 libc-bin libc-dev-bin libc6 libc6-dev libc6-i386
>> * *libcamel1.2-14 libebackend1.2-0 libebook1.2-9 libecal1.2-7
>> * *libedata-book1.2-2 libedata-cal1.2-6 libedataserver1.2-11
>> * *libedataserverui1.2-8 libegroupwise1.2-13 libevdocument2 libevview2
>> * *libexchange-storage1.2-3 libgail-common libgail18 libgcr0
>> * *libgdata-google1.2-1 libgdata1.2-1 libgnome-desktop-2-17 libgnome-keyring0
>> * *libgnomekbd-common libgnomekbd4 libgp11-0 libgstfarsight0.10-0 libgtk2.0-0
>> * *libgtk2.0-bin libgtk2.0-common libgtksourceview2.0-0
>> * *libgtksourceview2.0-common libpam-gnome-keyring libpam-modules
>> * *libpam-runtime libpam0g libpanel-applet2-0 libpng12-0 libpng12-dev
>> * *libsoup-gnome2.4-1 libsoup2.4-1 libusb-0.1-4 light-themes linux-firmware
>> * *linux-libc-dev python-farsight rhythmbox rhythmbox-plugin-cdrecorder
>> * *rhythmbox-plugins sudo vinagre xulrunner-1.9.2
>> 79 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
>> Need to get 14.9MB/78.3MB of archives.
>> After this operation, 6,619kB of additional disk space will be used.
>> Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
>> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/universe
>> chromium-browser-inspector 5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
>> libusb-0.1-4 2:0.1.12-14ubuntu0.1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Err http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security/universe
>> chromium-browser-inspector 5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.37 80]
>> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
>> libevdocument2 2.30.3-0ubuntu1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Err http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-security/universe
>> chromium-browser 5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.37 80]
>> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main libevview2
>> 2.30.3-0ubuntu1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main evince
>> 2.30.3-0ubuntu1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
>> libpanel-applet2-0 1:2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
>> gnome-panel-data 1:2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid-updates/main
>> gnome-panel 1:2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1
>> * *404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Failed to fetch
>> http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/c/chromium-browser/chromium-browser-inspector_5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1_all.deb
>> 404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.37 80]
>> Failed to fetch
>> http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/c/chromium-browser/chromium-browser_5.0.375.86~r49890-0ubuntu0.10.04.1_amd64.deb
>> 404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.37 80]
>> Failed to fetch
>> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libu/libusb/libusb-0.1-4_0.1.12-14ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb
>> 404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Failed to fetch
>> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/e/evince/libevdocument2_2.30.3-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
>> 404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Failed to fetch
>> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/e/evince/libevview2_2.30.3-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
>> 404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Failed to fetch
>> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/e/evince/evince_2.30.3-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
>> 404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Failed to fetch
>> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome-panel/libpanel-applet2-0_2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb
>> 404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Failed to fetch
>> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome-panel/gnome-panel-data_2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb
>> 404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> Failed to fetch
>> http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome-panel/gnome-panel_2.30.2-0ubuntu0.1_amd64.deb
>> 404 *Not Found [IP: 91.189.88.31 80]
>> E: Unable to fetch some archives, try running apt-get update or
>> apt-get --fix-missing.
>>
>>
>>
> * * * * It is a good is a good idea to run "update" every day before
> you "upgrade". The update updates your list of proper sources for
> updates. So I do:
>
> * * $ sudo apt-get update
>
> * * $ sudo apt-get upgrade
>
> and it works fine :-)
>
> 73 Karl
>
>
> --
>
> * * * *Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
> * * * *Linux User
> * * * *#450462 * http://counter.li.org.
> * * * * Key ID = 3951B48D
>
>
>
> --
> ubuntu-users mailing list
> ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
>

Change your repositores for United States Server
A good idea will be to post your /etc/apt/sources.list

Cheers

--
Linux User #452368
http://twitter.com/vpadro

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an
understanding of ourselves"

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-20-2010, 04:41 PM
Pastor JW
 
Default apt-get upgrade error Not Found

On Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:20:07 am Victor Padro wrote:
>
> Change your repositores for United States Server
> A good idea will be to post your /etc/apt/sources.list

I agree, the servers of Canada of all the American servers seem to be the most
troublesome for some reason. In Synaptic there is a place that will test for
best server for you, Settings > Repositories > Download from: > Other and
then select the "select best server" button. Once you do that just go back to
the main screen and click the "reload" button and you ought to be good to go!
This error does look like the download list wasn't fully updated. It SHOULD
auto update once a day, mine does that around 8 am but one can do it anytime
by just clicking the "check" button in Update Manager.


--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_original_inner_circle
http://h.webring.com/hub?ring=universalministr

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-21-2010, 03:22 AM
Marlon
 
Default apt-get upgrade error Not Found

Yo!!

o
see if you are behind some proxy or nat or some firewall that could possible be between you and the servers...

² and change your repos. to usa ones
like everyone had sad

cheers!

Marlon Valério
┌──────────────┐
** T0ddy Stone Brains
└──────────────┘




2010/7/20 Pastor JW <pastor_jw@the-inner-circle.org>

On Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:20:07 am Victor Padro wrote:

>

> Change your repositores for United States Server

> A good idea will be to post your /etc/apt/sources.list



I agree, the servers of Canada of all the American servers seem to be the most

troublesome for some reason. *In Synaptic there is a place that will test for

best server for you, *Settings > Repositories > Download from: > Other *and

then select the "select best server" button. *Once you do that just go back to

the main screen and click the "reload" button and you ought to be good to go!

This error does look like the download list wasn't fully updated. *It SHOULD

auto update once a day, mine does that around 8 am but one can do it anytime

by just clicking the "check" button in Update Manager.





--

73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< * PDGA# 35276

http://the-inner-circle.org *_Registered Kubuntu User: #27403

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_original_inner_circle

http://h.webring.com/hub?ring=universalministr



--

ubuntu-users mailing list

ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users



--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Peng Yu
 
Default apt-get upgrade error Not Found

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Liam Proven <lproven@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 July 2010 16:03, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I got the following error when I try to upgrade. Does anybody know
>> what the problem is? "apt-get --fix-missing" doesn't help.
>
> I suggest you change your repositories to some other source than the
> Canadian mirrors, as these appear not to be working for you. Perhaps
> the USA ones?
>
> System | Administration | Software Sources is possibly the easiest way

Is there a way to do this in the command line?

--
Regards,
Peng

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Jordon Bedwell
 
Default apt-get upgrade error Not Found

On 7/23/10 10:23 AM, Peng Yu wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Liam Proven<lproven@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 20 July 2010 16:03, Peng Yu<pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I got the following error when I try to upgrade. Does anybody know
>>> what the problem is? "apt-get --fix-missing" doesn't help.
>>
>> I suggest you change your repositories to some other source than the
>> Canadian mirrors, as these appear not to be working for you. Perhaps
>> the USA ones?
>>
>> System | Administration | Software Sources is possibly the easiest way
>
> Is there a way to do this in the command line?
>

apt-get install netselect-apt && netselect-apt lucid

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-23-2010, 05:50 PM
sdavmor
 
Default apt-get upgrade error Not Found

On 07/23/2010 08:23 AM, Peng Yu wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Liam Proven<lproven@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On 20 July 2010 16:03, Peng Yu<pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I got the following error when I try to upgrade. Does anybody
>>> know what the problem is? "apt-get --fix-missing" doesn't
>>> help.
>>
>> I suggest you change your repositories to some other source than
>> the Canadian mirrors, as these appear not to be working for you.
>> Perhaps the USA ones?
>>
>> System | Administration | Software Sources is possibly the
>> easiest way
>
> Is there a way to do this in the command line?

This is the same set of issues being reported by Kevin O'Gorman in
another thread. 91.189.88.xx are in the IP range of addys used for d/l
Ubuntu updates from the official source. Best bet IMO would be to find
one of the non-Canonical mirrored repositories.

As for doing it from the command line? No time to help with that this
morning...on my way out the door to a customer onsite visit. Use the
gui approach suggested by Liam Proven, or go search the Ubuntu forum
archives.
--
Cheers, SDM -- a 21st Century Schizoid Man
Systems Theory project website: http://systemstheory.net
find us on MySpace, GarageBand, Reverb Nation, Last FM, CDBaby
free MP3s of Systems Theory, Mike Dickson & Greg Amov music at
http://mikedickson.org.uk

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-23-2010, 06:10 PM
NoOp
 
Default apt-get upgrade error Not Found

On 07/23/2010 08:23 AM, Peng Yu wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Liam Proven <lproven@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 20 July 2010 16:03, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I got the following error when I try to upgrade. Does anybody know
>>> what the problem is? "apt-get --fix-missing" doesn't help.
>>
>> I suggest you change your repositories to some other source than the
>> Canadian mirrors, as these appear not to be working for you. Perhaps
>> the USA ones?
>>
>> System | Administration | Software Sources is possibly the easiest way
>
> Is there a way to do this in the command line?
>

$ sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list
(or gedit if you have a gui etc)

Mirrors are here:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archivemirrors

Example to change to UC Davis
(https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+mirror/mirror.math.ucdavis.edu-archive):
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid multiverse
change to:
deb http://mirror.math.ucdavis.edu/ubuntu/ lucid multiver
etc.
Another example:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+mirror/mirrors.us.kernel.org-archive




--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org