FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Damien Hull
 
Default How's 64 bit ubuntu?

I'm still living in a 32 bit world. Is it safe to go 64 bit?

I need flash, google earth etc... If they don't work in 64 bit Linux
I'm staying 32 bit. I know it's old school bit I need my apps.

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Faizul
 
Default How's 64 bit ubuntu?

i got no problem with 64bit ubuntu

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us> wrote:

I'm still living in a 32 bit world. Is it safe to go 64 bit?



I need flash, google earth etc... If they don't work in 64 bit Linux

I'm staying 32 bit. I know it's old school bit I need my apps.



--

ubuntu-users mailing list

ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users



--
73 de 9W2PJU

http://9w2pju.blogspot.com



--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-09-2010, 07:01 AM
Damien Hull
 
Default How's 64 bit ubuntu?

Thanks for the info. Might do a test install soon.*

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 8, 2010, at 10:59 PM, Faizul <faizul@ubuntu.com> wrote:


i got no problem with 64bit ubuntu

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us> wrote:


I'm still living in a 32 bit world. Is it safe to go 64 bit?



I need flash, google earth etc... If they don't work in 64 bit Linux

I'm staying 32 bit. I know it's old school bit I need my apps.



--

ubuntu-users mailing list

ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users




--
73 de 9W2PJU

http://9w2pju.blogspot.com



--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 07-09-2010, 07:07 AM
Faizul
 
Default How's 64 bit ubuntu?

no problem. just give a try. and tell us what do you think

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us> wrote:

Thanks for the info. Might do a test install soon.*

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 8, 2010, at 10:59 PM, Faizul <faizul@ubuntu.com> wrote:


i got no problem with 64bit ubuntu

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us> wrote:



I'm still living in a 32 bit world. Is it safe to go 64 bit?



I need flash, google earth etc... If they don't work in 64 bit Linux

I'm staying 32 bit. I know it's old school bit I need my apps.



--

ubuntu-users mailing list

ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users





--
73 de 9W2PJU

http://9w2pju.blogspot.com




--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users




--

ubuntu-users mailing list

ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users




--
73 de 9W2PJU

http://9w2pju.blogspot.com


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org