Old 07-09-2010, 03:22 AM
Olivier Nicole

Default IBM Rational products on Ubuntu 10.4

Hello,

Does anyone has experience on running IBM Rational products on Ubuntu
10.4 desktop?

I am facing a number of errors, I am not sure if I am making mistakes
or if it's IBM fault.

Best regards,

Olivier

Old 07-11-2010, 01:16 PM
"Shahar Dag"

Hello

I tried to run Rhapsody (originally by i-Logix , but now it is an IBM
product under the Rational family) under Ubuntu 8.04 and failed.
I got the answer that it is supported only on RHEL & windows (but they know
it is running on ubuntu 7.04)

Shahar