Old 07-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Jesse Palser

Default Evolution mail unstable, please switch to Thunderbird for the next release...

On 07/08/2010 10:10 PM, Pastor JW wrote:
>>> Evolution is stable. Very stable.
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am a programmer, and I think Evolution mail is very unstable.
>> It would crash more than one time every day.
> IF you are a programmer, then YOU should have no trouble fixing it. I do not
> use Evolution myself, too bloated, but then I don't use Thunderbird for
> exactly that same reason. The only thing I perhaps dislike more is anything
> that resembles windoze.

Hi,

Yes, I am a programmer of video games, not email clients.
It is NOT my job to fix a really unstable email client.
I switched to Mozilla Thunderbird 3 and I am now happy!

Jesse
16BitSoft(R)
Video Game Design Studio
www.16BitSoft.com