Old 07-09-2010, 02:10 AM
Pastor JW

Default Evolution mail unstable, please switch to Thunderbird for the next release...

On Thursday, July 08, 2010 9:44:00 am Jesse Palser wrote:
> On 07/08/2010 12:38 PM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> >> SLNTHERO@aol.com :
> >> Evolution mail unstable,
> >
> > Evolution is stable. Very stable.
>
> Hi,
>
> I am a programmer, and I think Evolution mail is very unstable.
> It would crash more than one time every day.

IF you are a programmer, then YOU should have no trouble fixing it. I do not
use Evolution myself, too bloated, but then I don't use Thunderbird for
exactly that same reason. The only thing I perhaps dislike more is anything
that resembles windoze.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403