-   -   Rebuild main menu from scratch? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/396730-rebuild-main-menu-scratch.html)

"Cybe R. Wizard" 07-08-2010 10:42 PM

Rebuild main menu from scratch?

I recently decided to try a new installation of 10.04 just to rid
myself of the cruft accumulated by upgrading from Warty Warthog (4.10).
In doing so I kept my /home and all its settings. I suppose that the
main menu is in there somewhere as I still have lots of stuff on the
menu which is no longer installed. Is there a way to rebuild the menu
to include only the software currently installed?

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs