Old 07-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Andrew

Default Evolution mail unstable, please switch to Thunderbird for the*next release...

> SLNTHERO@aol.com :
> *On 07/08/2010 12:38 PM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
>>> SLNTHERO@aol.com :
>>> Evolution mail unstable,
>> Evolution is stable. Very stable.
>I am a programmer, and I think Evolution mail is very unstable.
>It would crash more than one time every day.

I know funky program performance can be frustrating. There ws a time several
years ago when I had nothing but trouble with Evolution under SuSE. It did
indeed crash several times a day. Now, though, I've been running Evolution
under 10.04 on a 64-bit laptop for the last month now, and it hasn't crashed
yet.

I suppose you've tested your RAM and hard drive? Maybe even reinstalled
Evolution?

Good luck.