Old 07-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Jesse Palser

Default Evolution mail unstable, please switch to Thunderbird for the next release...

Evolution mail unstable, please switch to Thunderbird for the next
release...

Hi,

Evolution mail on Ubuntu 10.04 is ridiculously unstable.
Every day it would crash a few times.

I gave up and installed Mozilla Thunderbird 3.
I must say that Thunderbird 3 is the best email client I have ever used.

Please consider making Thunderbird 3 the default email client
in the next Ubuntu release 10.10.

Thanks!

Jesse