-   -   -Window Titlebar Icon Missing? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/395680-window-titlebar-icon-missing.html)

Jesse Palser 07-06-2010 04:48 PM

-Window Titlebar Icon Missing?

[10.04]-Window Titlebar Icon Missing?

Hi,

How do I enable program's icon on window titlebars?
(using default theme on 10.04, but moved min,max,close to right)
Thanks!

Jesse

NoOp 07-06-2010 04:54 PM

On 07/06/2010 09:48 AM, Jesse Palser wrote:
> [10.04]-Window Titlebar Icon Missing?
>
> Hi,
>
> How do I enable program's icon on window titlebars?
> (using default theme on 10.04, but moved min,max,close to right)
> Thanks!
>
> Jesse

When you moved them to the right, did you include 'menu:'?
menu:minimum,maximum,close

Or are you missing the windows decorations altogether (meaning that you
are also the min, max, close as well?

Jesse Palser 07-06-2010 05:28 PM

On 07/06/2010 12:54 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 07/06/2010 09:48 AM, Jesse Palser wrote:
>> [10.04]-Window Titlebar Icon Missing?
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> How do I enable program's icon on window titlebars?
>> (using default theme on 10.04, but moved min,max,close to right)
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Jesse
>>
> When you moved them to the right, did you include 'menu:'?
> menu:minimum,maximum,close
>
> Or are you missing the windows decorations altogether (meaning that you
> are also the min, max, close as well?

Hi,

I have "menu:minimize,maximize,close",
but the program's icon does not show in window titlebars

Anyone know how to do this?
Thanks!

Jesse

Henry Dubb 07-06-2010 06:10 PM

On 07/06/2010 12:28 PM, Jesse Palser wrote:
> On 07/06/2010 12:54 PM, NoOp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have "menu:minimize,maximize,close",
> but the program's icon does not show in window titlebars
>
> Anyone know how to do this?
I assume you mean you can still access title bar menu. For example with
my heavily customized lucid theme with max - min on the right I have a
dot -no icon - on the left that gives me access to title menu.

Just checked it out in appearances and this is dependent on the theme.
Some have icons others don't.

Jesse Palser 07-06-2010 06:11 PM

On 07/06/2010 02:10 PM, Henry Dubb wrote:
> On 07/06/2010 12:28 PM, Jesse Palser wrote:
>> On 07/06/2010 12:54 PM, NoOp wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have "menu:minimize,maximize,close",
>> but the program's icon does not show in window titlebars
>>
>> Anyone know how to do this?
> I assume you mean you can still access title bar menu. For example with
> my heavily customized lucid theme with max - min on the right I have a
> dot -no icon - on the left that gives me access to title menu.

Hi,

I have the "dot" too on the left-hand side of all windows.
How do I enable program icon to display on left-hand side of all windows?
I must change theme?
(kind of like the default theme because Terminal is transparent)
Thanks!

Jesse