Old 07-06-2010, 06:26 AM
madunix

Default OT:N900

I have Nokia N900, where I can download some n900 apps/games, also i
need some apps to run it on my smart phone to manage my linux servers
and build some scriptings

Thanks

Old 07-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Marius Gedminas

On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 08:26:13AM +0200, madunix wrote:
> I have Nokia N900, where I can download some n900 apps/games,

This is a bit off-topic for an Ubuntu list, wouldn't you say?

> also i
> need some apps to run it on my smart phone to manage my linux servers

This is edging back into on-topic territory, assuming Ubuntu servers

Install the OpenSSH client, generate an ssh keypair, use ssh-copy-id to
put it on your servers and enjoy. (Better set a passphrase; if you lose
your phone you don't want the finder to have instant root access to all
your servers.)

The N900 ssh client is a terminal app and runs in the builtin X
Terminal app.

You can get OpenSSH from the Maemo Extras repository, which is
preconfigured but disabled in the builtin Application Installer. Enable
it by going to the Application Catalogues in the app installer's menu.
I guess this also answers your earlier question about finding N900
apps.

> and build some scriptings

This bit I didn't understand.

Marius Gedminas