Old 07-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Doug Saylor

Default Network MS XP & Ubuntu 9.10

Did some quick Google searches & didn't come across anything good
on how to network a computer with XP & another with UNR 9.10. Plenty
of trouble shooting, but that's not what I was looking for. I'm going
back to search some more, but if anyone has a link they think would be
helpful, thanks in advance.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Colin Law

On 4 July 2010 01:53, Doug Saylor <absdoug@gmail.com> wrote:
> * Did some quick Google searches & didn't come across anything good
> on how to network a computer with XP & another with UNR 9.10. Plenty
> of trouble shooting, but that's not what I was looking for. I'm going
> back to search some more, but if anyone has a link they think would be
> helpful, thanks in advance.

This may be helpful: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SettingUpSamba

Colin

Old 07-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Doug Saylor

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 4:36 AM, Colin Law <clanlaw@googlemail.com> wrote:

> This may be helpful: *https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SettingUpSamba
>
> Colin

Thanks, that does look like what I need.