Old 07-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Thufir

Default vbuzzer

I seem to see that others have used vbuzzer on Linux somehow. How?

an e-mail from them:

Hello,

No, you can not register a vbuzzer account on Linux. Please use windows.

If you do not have a Vbuzzer account yet, please sign up a Vbuzzer
account to get better services.

If you already have a Vbuzzer account, please login your account and send
request to our customer support.

Regards,
Vbuzzer Support Team
High quality, low price ... buzz the world!
------