Old 07-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Jay Ridgley

Default Errors when finishing live test of 10.04 **SOLVED**

On 07/01/2010 12:34 PM NoOp wriote:

> On 07/01/2010 07:55 AM, Jay Ridgley wrote:
>> > Folks,
>> >
>> > I am trying to install 10.04. I downloaded the ISO verified the md5sum was
>> > correct and burned a CD as per the instructions on the Download page for 10.04.
>> > I booted the cd and got an error before the first install screen where you can
>> > verify that the cd is good came up.
>> >
>> > What is going on
>
> What is the error?

Gary,

The error had to do with the Desktop installer sometimes crashes on startup. The
RELEASE NOTES Covered how to recover, however, as I said in my private message I
had not yet read them...

Currently that is no longer an issue, see my latest message to you.

Cheers,
Jay

--

Jay Ridgley