Old 12-06-2010, 06:22 AM
Mark Widdicombe

Default Latest Firefox 3.6.6 - I don't like it...

> On 01/07/10 08:05, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 04:20:01PM +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:
> > fix was to add "export BROWSER=/usr/bin/firefox" to my ~/.bashrc
> file.
<snip>
> Unless what you wrote above is not quite right or I am not reading it
> correctly, adding a line into my .bashrc exactly as you show produces
> the same result as one from a dead horse :-( .

I'm sorry if I'm stating something quite obvious, but did you run your .bashrc after adding the line?:
$. .bashrc

Disclaimer
http://www.shopriteholdings.co.za/pages/1019812640/disclaimer/E-mail-Disclaimer.asp

Old 12-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Basil Chupin

On 12/06/2010 06:21 PM, Mark Widdicombe wrote:
> On 01/07/10 01:52, Billie Walsh wrote:
>
>> Could this be a return of the missing setting that has plagued
>> Thunderbird off and on for the last few versions?
>>
>> Edit> Preferences> Advanced> Advanced Configuration> Config Editor
>>

> Not really. TB has not changed, it was FF which was upgraded to 3.6.6.
> Unless of course whatever upgraded FF also did some damage to some
> control file affecting TB and its ability to link to FF.
>
> BC
>

> --
> Fact is that which enough people believe. Truth is determined by how fervently they believe it.

> Disclaimer
> http://www.shopriteholdings.co.za/pages/1019812640/disclaimer/E-mail-Disclaimer.asp

Once agaon, why are posting a non-post about something which was posted
back in July last?

BC

--
Attorney: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
Witness: Are you qualified to ask that question?

Old 12-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Basil Chupin

On 12/06/2010 06:22 PM, Mark Widdicombe wrote:
>> On 01/07/10 08:05, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 04:20:01PM +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:
>>> fix was to add "export BROWSER=/usr/bin/firefox" to my ~/.bashrc
>>>
>> file.
>>
> <snip>
>
>> Unless what you wrote above is not quite right or I am not reading it
>> correctly, adding a line into my .bashrc exactly as you show produces
>> the same result as one from a dead horse :-( .
>>

> I'm sorry if I'm stating something quite obvious, but did you run your .bashrc after adding the line?:
> $. .bashrc
>

> Disclaimer
> http://www.shopriteholdings.co.za/pages/1019812640/disclaimer/E-mail-Disclaimer.asp

> Disclaimer
> http://www.shopriteholdings.co.za/pages/1019812640/disclaimer/E-mail-Disclaimer.asp

I don't recall writing what is claimed to come from me.

BC