Old 06-30-2010, 02:35 AM
Basil Chupin

Default New version of Firefox now installing

Version of FF 3.6.6 was just installed on my system. Haven't had a
chance to see where it will crash......(only kidding! :-) )

But there is an add-on now available called SCREENGRAB! which will grab
the whole webpage, or any part thereof, and save it to file or copy it
to the clipboard. Once installed the icon for it appears bottom-right of
FF screen.

FYI.

BC

Old 06-30-2010, 02:39 AM
NoOp

On 06/29/2010 07:35 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> Version of FF 3.6.6 was just installed on my system. Haven't had a
> chance to see where it will crash......(only kidding! :-) )
>
> But there is an add-on now available called SCREENGRAB! which will grab
> the whole webpage, or any part thereof, and save it to file or copy it
> to the clipboard. Once installed the icon for it appears bottom-right of
> FF screen.
>
> FYI.
>
> BC

Thanks Karl.

Old 06-30-2010, 02:43 AM
Basil Chupin

On 30/06/10 12:39, NoOp wrote:
> On 06/29/2010 07:35 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> Version of FF 3.6.6 was just installed on my system. Haven't had a
>> chance to see where it will crash......(only kidding! :-) )
>>
>> But there is an add-on now available called SCREENGRAB! which will grab
>> the whole webpage, or any part thereof, and save it to file or copy it
>> to the clipboard. Once installed the icon for it appears bottom-right of
>> FF screen.
>>
>> FYI.
>>
>> BC
>>

> Thanks Karl.