Old 06-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Florin Andrei

Default Thunderbird 3.1 update?

Anyone knows if Thunderbird is going to be updated to 3.1 in the repository?

If yes, I'll wait. If no, I'll just install the 3.1 version in a local
folder.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/

Old 06-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Henry Dubb

On 06/28/2010 12:17 PM, Florin Andrei wrote:

Anyone knows if Thunderbird is going to be updated to 3.1 in the repository?

There is a deb available is that is any help.

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/06/download-thunderbird-31-ubuntu-deb.html