-   -   Thunderbird 3.1 update? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/392071-thunderbird-3-1-update.html)

Florin Andrei 06-28-2010 05:17 PM

Thunderbird 3.1 update?

Anyone knows if Thunderbird is going to be updated to 3.1 in the repository?

If yes, I'll wait. If no, I'll just install the 3.1 version in a local
folder.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/

Henry Dubb 06-28-2010 08:11 PM

Thunderbird 3.1 update?

On 06/28/2010 12:17 PM, Florin Andrei wrote:

Anyone knows if Thunderbird is going to be updated to 3.1 in the repository?

There is a deb available is that is any help.

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/06/download-thunderbird-31-ubuntu-deb.html