Old 06-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Andrew

Default Upgrade to Document (pdf) Reader to enable handling of XBRL documents

The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader enables it to handle XBRL
documents which HM Revenue and Customs are now using for (some) online
tax returns. Is there an upgrade to the (Ubuntu) Document Reader to
ensable it to do this? Alternatively, there's a version for linux
downloadable from the Adobe website - AdbeRdr9.3.2-1_i486linux_enu.bin -
but I'm afraid I haven't a clue as to how to install it. Any helpful
advice gratefully received please.

Andy