Old 06-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Larry

Default Thunderbird Mail file question...???

*Could someone tell me where thunderbird keeps the mail from the mail
folder...???
I want to be able to back it up, so I do not loose some of my personal
mail...

Any help on this would be very helpful...

Thanks Larry
*

--
Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
by Ubuntu ver 10.4 Ultimaye Edition 2.6

Reg# Linux User 484593

"This is Linux Country,
on a quiet night you can hear
WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"

Old 06-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Basil Chupin

On 27/06/10 23:36, Larry wrote:
> *Could someone tell me where thunderbird keeps the mail from the mail
> folder...???
> I want to be able to back it up, so I do not loose some of my personal
> mail...
>
> Any help on this would be very helpful...
>
> Thanks Larry

~/.thunderbird/xxxxxxxx.default/Mail/???

BC

Old 06-27-2010, 02:03 PM
Larry

On 06/27/2010 08:48 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 27/06/10 23:36, Larry wrote:
>
>> *Could someone tell me where thunderbird keeps the mail from the mail
>> folder...???
>> I want to be able to back it up, so I do not loose some of my personal
>> mail...
>>
>> Any help on this would be very helpful...
>>
>> Thanks Larry
>>

> ~/.thunderbird/xxxxxxxx.default/Mail/???
>
> BC

*Hello Basil,

Thanks once again for the info...I appreciate it very much...

Have a nice Sunday...

Larry
*

Old 06-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Basil Chupin

On 28/06/10 00:03, Larry wrote:
> On 06/27/2010 08:48 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> On 27/06/10 23:36, Larry wrote:
>>

>>> *Could someone tell me where thunderbird keeps the mail from the mail
>>> folder...???
>>> I want to be able to back it up, so I do not loose some of my personal
>>> mail...
>>>
>>> Any help on this would be very helpful...
>>>
>>> Thanks Larry
>>>

>> ~/.thunderbird/xxxxxxxx.default/Mail/???
>>
>> BC
>>

> *Hello Basil,
>
> Thanks once again for the info...I appreciate it very much...
>
> Have a nice Sunday...

This is what this list is all about.

And the same to you.

BC