Old 06-26-2010, 02:53 AM
NoOp

Default gedit text editor + print headers

Anyone remember how to turn off the gedit print header line?
(File Unsaved Document 1 etc)

Old 06-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Xandros Pilosa

Dne 25.06.2010 (pet) ob 19:53 -0700 je NoOp zapisal(a):
> Anyone remember how to turn off the gedit print header line?
> (File Unsaved Document 1 etc)

Hello,
I am in Hardy at the moment and the option here is in (from gedit)-->
File --> Print dialog --> "Text editor" tab.
Regards

Old 06-26-2010, 09:30 AM
Chris Jeffries

Starting from the main menu (based on gedit 2.30.2)

File | Print | Text Editor | Print Page Headers

its a check box

Chris

Old 06-27-2010, 02:34 AM
NoOp

On 06/26/2010 01:02 AM, Xandros Pilosa wrote:
> Dne 25.06.2010 (pet) ob 19:53 -0700 je NoOp zapisal(a):
>> Anyone remember how to turn off the gedit print header line?
>> (File Unsaved Document 1 etc)
>>

> Hello,
> I am in Hardy at the moment and the option here is in (from gedit)-->
> File --> Print dialog --> "Text editor" tab.
> Regards

Thats it. Thanks sometimes the CRS kicks in & just 'Can't Remember
Stuff' :-)