Old 06-25-2010, 10:10 AM
"Robert P. J. Day"

Default eclipse helios for ubuntu 10.04?

as i read it all over twitter, eclipse helios has arrived:

http://eclipse.org/

is there a ubuntu repo for those packages yet? or is that way too
premature? googling briefly doesn't seem to suggest an immediate
install/upgrade recipe. thanks.

rday

http://crashcourse.ca

Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday

Old 06-25-2010, 11:32 AM
Hakan Koseoglu

On 25 June 2010 11:10, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> *as i read it all over twitter, eclipse helios has arrived:
> is there a ubuntu repo for those packages yet? *or is that way too
> premature? *googling briefly doesn't seem to suggest an immediate
> install/upgrade recipe. *thanks.
Downloading the release, expanding the tarball and running eclipse
appear to work fine here. (OTOH, I never use the packaged Eclipse).

Old 12-06-2010, 06:21 AM
Mark Widdicombe

On 25 June 2010 11:10, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> as i read it all over twitter, eclipse helios has arrived:
> is there a ubuntu repo for those packages yet? or is that way too
> premature? googling briefly doesn't seem to suggest an immediate
> install/upgrade recipe. thanks.
Downloading the release, expanding the tarball and running eclipse
appear to work fine here. (OTOH, I never use the packaged Eclipse).

Disclaimer
http://www.shopriteholdings.co.za/pages/1019812640/disclaimer/E-mail-Disclaimer.asp