Old 06-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Phanuphong Thipsuk

Default freeradius 2.1.8 on lucid, eap-tls client has been disconnected many times.

Hi,

I've used freeradius 2.1.8 on lucid and enabled* eap-tls modules with 3Com access point 3CRWE454G72. it work fine !!!!
but i found some strange. my windows xp client has been disconnected and reconnected access point many times ( i think, every 30 minutes ). sometime during it trying to connect , it gonna ask certificate as well.

Are there anything wrong in freeradius config ?

Please give me any advice.

Thank you,
phanumax