Old 06-23-2010, 06:11 AM
Bill Liao

Default Ubuntu tweak...

I don't think so...

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Alex Cockell <alex@acockell.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

Is ubuntu tweak a fully certified application available from the official repositories?

If the dream is BIG enough,the facts don't count!

Old 06-23-2010, 06:55 AM
chris

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 14:11 +0800, Bill Liao wrote:
> I don't think so...
>
> On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Alex Cockell
> <alex@acockell.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
> Is ubuntu tweak a fully certified application available from
> the official repositories?

It needs to be used with a great deal of caution.

Check out "Eva's Guide to ubuntu 10.4
Cheers the kiwi

Old 06-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Florian Diesch

Alex Cockell <alex@acockell.eclipse.co.uk> writes:

> Is ubuntu tweak a fully certified application available from the official repositories? --

It's neither certified by any official authority nor available from the
official repositories.

Florian
--
The number of the beef: 48879

Old 06-23-2010, 11:04 AM
Basil Chupin

On 23/06/10 19:47, Florian Diesch wrote:
> Alex Cockell<alex@acockell.eclipse.co.uk> writes:
>

>> Is ubuntu tweak a fully certified application available from the official repositories? --
>>
> It's neither certified by any official authority nor available from the
> official repositories.....

..but it works very well. Installed and used on my 3 installations of
Lucid 10.04.

BC

--
Paranoia is simply an optimistic outlook on life.