-   -   Is there a way to change the location of the minimize/maximize Windows in Lucid? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/389399-there-way-change-location-minimize-maximize-windows-lucid.html)

"Maxime Alarie" 06-22-2010 03:35 PM

Is there a way to change the location of the minimize/maximize Windows in Lucid?

I dontÂ* like having them on the left side of the windows.. Â*Â*Im
used to close my windows on the top-right corner…

"Maxime Alarie" 06-22-2010 03:41 PM

Is there a way to change the location of the minimize/maximize Windows in Lucid?

I don’t really like KDE. I
tried it..Â*Â* I like Â*Gnome’s “minimalist” Interface more.

Â*

Â*